Know someone who badly needs a furnace but doesn’t have the resources to get one? Tell us about them.
“No one should have to worry about how they are going to stay warm over the winter,” says Anthony Passatore, founder and owner of J&A South Park.
The winter months can a brutal stretch for many families, especially those struggling to make ends meet and living with a broken furnace. That’s why J&A South Park is giving away a FREE furnace to a person/family in need within our service area.
J&A South Park has been keeping people in Pittsburgh’s South Hills comfortable for 25 years. We love being a part of this community and that’s why we decided to give away a free furnace, complete with installation, to a deserving family.
This is where you come in!
Taking the time to nominate someone is an easy way to pay it forward. If you know a person/family who needs a new furnace, but doesn’t have the resources to get one, fill out the form below telling us who they are and why they deserve a new furnace.
The recipient will be selected from the entries received and will be chosen at random, by a third party.
A winner will be chosen and notified on Friday, November 23, 2018.
All entries must include:
- Your name and the name and address of the person you are nominating.
- A short narrative on why you believe this person/family is deserving of a free furnace.
- Including a photo attachment is optional.
- Nominee must own their own home and provide proof of ownership.
- Nominee’s furnace must be at least 15 years old.
- Individuals must sign a release and allow for photos and publicity.
- Individuals must allow J&A South Park to do a follow-up story within one year of installation.
- Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
- The giveaway furnace is a Trane Gas furnace.
- The furnace will be matched up to what the current furance is (80% or 95+%)
- Employees, friends, or family of J&A are not eligible.
Submit your nomination by Wednesday, November 14!
80,000 BTUs or less. Does not include additional duct work or electric upgrades. Offer subject to change without advanced notice. Other restrictions may apply.