Our Premier Maintenance Program Keeps Your Home Running Efficiently
Think of the last time an HVAC technician visited your home to work on your heating and air conditioning equipment or a plumber or electrician showed up at your door to help fix a problem. If you’re like most of us, you called a technician because something was wrong with your HVAC, plumbing or electrical systems and you probably only do this every few years.
Do you know where the emergency water shut-off valve is located in your home? Is your water heater running efficiently? Is your A/C operating at its peak? This is only the beginning of a long list of questions most homeowners should be able to answer, but the reality is most of us don’t have the time or energy to become experts in home plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems. That’s why a regular maintenance program makes so much sense.
Routine maintenance of your electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems ensures they are in the best working order to deliver consistent service and save you considerable money in the long run. Frequently problems can be unearthed, and repairs made ahead of a system breakdown or your safety being compromised.
Let’s face it; if you’ve ever had your HVAC system break down in the dog days of summer, you were probably kicking yourself for neglecting to sign up for a maintenance program.
At J&A South Park, we offer our Premier Maintenance Program to assure your HVAC system, plumbing and electric become a priority.
You can become a member for $225 per year, or you can pay in low payments of $18.75 per month.
What is a maintenance program?
A maintenance program is an agreement you enter into with J&A South Park. You agree to receive service for your HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. Typically, a representative from our company will call you to arrange a service, so that you don’t have to worry about forgetting this important step. During each preventative maintenance visit, a qualified technician will inspect and evaluate your HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, make necessary adjustments and identify any failures or essential repairs.
You’re guaranteed one or two visits per year (plus any additional specified benefits) as long as you keep making payments.
- 1 heating (furnace) clean & check
- 1 cooling (A/C) clean & check
- Electrical inspection
- Plumbing inspection
- Auto renewal
- Low monthly payments ($18.75 per month)
- Priority service
- Member discounts
Who needs a preventative maintenance program?
This service is not just for equipment that’s ten years old or older. Even a one-year-old heating system, for example, can benefit from routine maintenance. In fact, some warranties are void if you don’t schedule this service every six months.
Equipment that receives regular service tends to last years longer than those that do not. It also helps keep your home safe. That’s why a maintenance program is important for any homeowner, especially for a home with central heating and air conditioning. It also ensures you never skip a session.
Why schedule preventative maintenance with J&A?
Did you know that running your heating and air conditioning system for a year is the same as putting 100,000 miles onto your vehicle? That’s a lot of mileage for an air conditioning and heating system and requires regular HVAC system maintenance and regular checkups to keep your system running efficiently all year long and for the lifetime of the system.
Plus, there’s more:
- Maintaining is less costly than repair. Catching small problems in water or sewer lines before they become much larger can save you thousands of dollars. Minor equipment issues left unchecked can have a snowball effect on things that can go wrong. The same goes for your HVAC system. You’ll find that a regular maintenance program will result in fewer repairs and dollars flowing out of your wallet.
- Keeping your systems are in optimal shape means less wear and tear on your equipment. You’ll expand the life of your systems by having a routine maintenance program. A vehicle that has its oil changed at regular intervals tends to last longer than one that doesn’t. Your HVAC system is no different.
- Ease you mind knowing your homes HVAC system is ready to keep you from sweltering in the summer heat or freezing during a Pittsburgh winter.
- A well-maintained home is more energy efficient, less likely to have mold and mildew buildup and less chance to cause illnesses for its inhabitants.
- With a dedication to service, you can be sure you’re receiving services from trained and trusted technicians. We only hire the most highly trained and skilled professionals to ensure our high standards are being upheld.
- Peace of mind. When you’re a Premier program member, you have the assurance of knowing that your equipment is safe and operational.
How else do you benefit?
- When you have an emergency, a maintenance plan means you don’t have to wait for days for someone to come out and look at your system. Premier Maintenance customers will receive a discount on labor and parts for repair as well as the added benefit of priority scheduling. You’ll be placed on a priority schedule and typically receive same-day serviced any time of the year.
- Scheduling made easy. We’ll contact you by email or phone, letting you know when it’s time to schedule your next maintenance session. We’ll also keep a record of your regular maintenance if you need it.
In a nutshell: A maintenance agreement is designed to save you money and time while providing the peace of mind knowing your system is running correctly and at its peak efficiency. By having J&A South Park check your system every six months, you are protecting it from efficiency loss which can lead to increased energy costs and decreased comfort in your home.